Pet Owners knows that pet offer unconditional affection, love, and happiness. Researches show that pet helps to reduce stress, tension, loneliness, depression, anxiety and improve health benefits. Pet helps us to improve mood and cope Depression in following ways:
- Unconditional love: Pets are our four-legged friend who shows lots of affection without any expectation.
- Divert Attention: Pets improve our mood because they can easily distract from stressful thoughts.
- Discipline: Pet helps us to maintain routine and it’s very important to manage depression. So, with dogs comes great responsibility.
- Physical Health: Pets do lots of physical activity and also motivate and force us to do an activity.
- New People: Pet Help us meet new people.
Umang Psychological Services
Phone: 011-69222229, 9891717772